For more than 40 years, Carowinds has been the place where the Carolinas come together. In 2015 we are excited to debut a fresh, new, and captivating
experience for Carowinds that you're going to notice the moment you arrive -- one that celebrates the best that the Carolinas have to offer.
Victory Travel is offering a military rate of $34.00 with no limit on amount of tickets purchased.
- Tickets are valid any one day during the 2015 Season
- Tickets are not valid for SCarowinds' Halloween Haunt
- Children 2 and younger admitted free
- Admission includes Carowinds Boomerang Bay Waterpark which runs on a separate operating schedule, open to the public Saturday, May 23.
Boomerang Bay Waterpark offers a 34,000 square foot wave pool, 1,000 foot long lazy river, 11 exhilarating water slides and 3 interactive family activity areas.
- Park is closed for a Private Event June 28
- For Park info and Operating Calendars for both Carowinds and Boomerang Bay
Visit www.carowinds.com. ALL sales are FINAL, NO RETURNS, NO REFUNDS.
Mark your calendar for Carowinds Military Days - All Active and Retired personnel with a valid military ID will receive free admission at gate. May
24 - 25 & July 3 - 5, 2015. Additional guest can purchase from Victory Travel for $34.00.
Victory Travel is located inside Solomon Center, Bldg. 6510 Strom Thurmond Blvd. Ft Jackson, SC. Open Monday - Friday 0800-1700, closed all Holidays. 803-751-5812 for more info.
Fury 325™ Swarms into the Carolinas
A swarm will descend upon the Carolinas in Spring 2015 as Carowinds unleashes Fury 325, the world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster. Heralded as the largest, single investment in the history of Carowinds, Fury 325 will embody the fierce attributes of a hornet, boldly transforming the park’s skyline and front entrance.